Gaia Pro 2023 Error

Tigrik Gaming

Hope this is the right place to put this. Bought and downloaded and imported Gaia Pro 2023 today and everytime I do I get this error message. Trying to figure out what I did wrong. Even upgraded from 2021 to 2022 Unity project. spacer.png

Yeah, I saw that, I am now deleting all my terrains since none of them were exactly what I wanted anyway, and going to try and import after all Gaia stuff has been deleted. Then I will let you know if I get the message or not. Edit: I have gone back and deleted every reference to any Gaia stuff and still get that message.

So now I have to figure out what is conflicting with it in my project since a new project it downloads fine for. So something I already have is conflicting with it.

Just thought I would let you guys know, apparently, Gaia Pro 2023 has issues with the Atavism plugin. Just in case anyone asks. I put Gaia Pro 2023 in a blank project it worked fine until I put Atavism in which was the only other thing I put in.

Hi @Tigrik Gaming, thanks for reporting this! Could you please repeat the exact error message again? It looks like you posted a screenshot in the first post, but I can't seem to view it anymore.

If the error message was related to Addressables and Atavism automatically installs the Addressable package, this error was just fixed in the 4.0.2 version of Gaia Pro 2023 (just released on the asset store / canopy)

Thank you for the reply Peter, Brian got me a hot fix file yesterday that took care of it. Which is probably what your 4.0.2 version is based off.

• Like 1