Unity crashed... and now my grass is rendering incorrect transparency

Timps

I'm hoping someone can help me see what is going on...
This image shows these little green specks in the air around my grass. It happens only on these 4 terrains with Gaia spawners.
Unity crashed while spawning and the grass started doing this since then.

image.png.822e1cda059093c10a00206677fcc3f1.png

The exact same grass texture paints correctly on another terrain.
image.png.72f1928091b856493ebe3669ff496bd2.png
I've set the scale to 1 width, 1 height on both. I've removed and re added the terrain details. I've doubled checked the TGA a thousand times.
These specks/strips are NOT in the texture. 
The issue persists if I switch the grass texture to another one. With specks in a new place.

I am not using flora.
Can anyone offer anything up on how I can make the grass render correctly on these terrains?

I think I have seen this before and it was an issue with the Grass Texture itself. 
You may need to reingest it on that terrain as it might have gotten corrupted some how. 

4 hours ago, Bryan said:

You may need to reingest it on that terrain as it might have gotten corrupted some how. 

Great thinking. I'll kill all the grass textures off the terrain and restart Unity, see if that flushes it out.
Thank you, bit of a weird one. 

@Timps I've seen something like this before, and I believe this is a bug / oversight in the unity terrain detail system. I know that unity takes texture-based terrain details and puts them in one larger atlas texture together in the background. Those small specks are pixels from the neighboring grass item on the atlas bleeding into the other item. The only way I found to get rid off that issue is to alter the terrain detail textures to leave more transparent space at the borders.
What is unusual though normally I see this at the top of the terrain details, yours seems to be on the side. While it can happen that a terrain detail texture goes all the way to the bottom pixel (because the grass "grows" from there), it would be unusual for the leaves to "touch the side" of the texture if that makes sense.