Gaia Water System: "IsCameraProjectionMatrixFlipped is being called outside camera rendering scope."

PeterS
Go to solution Solved by RoadwayVR,

Hi together

I hope you guys have some advices for me. I get the error "IsCameraProjectionMatrixFlipped is being called outside camera rendering scope." when I have the Gaia Water System enabled. Only if I disable the Water system completely I get rid of this error that floods my console.

I am developping an Unity VR experince for Meta (Oculus) devices connected to a PC (not stand-alone). I know there are issues using the URP (what I do) with Single Pass Rendering in VR Cameras and Gaia water reflections. But even if I disable reflections, I get this error.

I really hope you have a solution for me beside disabling all water ...

Thanks in advance an best regards

Peter

Hello, 

I am finding this issue all over Unity at the moment across the forums. 
Why its being pointed to Gaia I am not sure. 
Can you please try something for me: 

Can you please check to see if you have OnVisible in your UniversalRenderPipelineCore.CS
If you do please move the OnVisible and OnInvisible calls to only run during the Fixed or Late Update cycles. 

• 1 month later...
  • Solution

I searched with the same keyword and came across here. So, I faced the same error "IsCameraProjectionMatrixFlipped" for water prefab in Unity Standard Asset. I solved the issue and created the following video: