GeNa Pro Decorators

Grandpa3D
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

Are Decorators supposed to work when attached to prefabs used as part of a biome spawner. I am trying to flatten the terrain around a prefab of buildings using a terrain decorator that is attached to an empty game object that is the first child of the prefab. However when I spawn the biome the terrain is not flattened. Is this the intended behavior or am I missing something?

4 hours ago, Bryan said:

I would take a look at this video: 

Ok.... I went back and watched the video again to see if I missed something. Other than not demonstrating the decorators being used when spawning a biome, it does not indicate that it can not be used when spawning a biome, which is still what I am trying to find out.

• Solution

Sorry, no you are going to have to use them separately. 
If you try and create a prefab variant or use a GeNa Pro spawner than it would only spawn that. 
I recommend just using Gaia first and then using GeNa Pro for your level design. 
You could even do global instances of a GeNa spawner.