Runtime (Water) Error

KidNubz

Has anyone run into something like this?

I have a Unity 2022.3.5f1 project with URP. I've been doing scenes just learning Gaia more in a hands on-make-maps-and-play-with-settings-randomly method.

I discovered the wonderful world of terrain streaming if I increase my tile size (never knew how to do this before yesterday). The 1 x 1 tile size 'basic' maps, the textures and runtime are fine.

However, I wanted to do a Kalimdor sized map just to try it out and when I apply REALTIME, my editor goes to what looks like Missing Textures view. In-game however, the terrain itself is fine; with proper textures.

However, the water is still showing as missing textures. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? Realtime used the only thing I changed was to fly cam and deep blue ocean.

I've never had this happen before using the basic 1 x 1 tile sizes. It seems to be something with the shader as the textures seem fine. URP shaders were installed.

Editor View:spacer.png

In-Game View:spacer.png

Did you go into the Gaia Manager - Setup - Change render pipeline? 
Then go to edit - Rendering - Upgrade to URP? 

If so can you please send me a screen shot of the water profile?