HDRP Time of day reflection probes causing really bright scene at night

HazeInteractiveGameStudios

I recently purchased gai pro 2021 and gena pro.  Im loving these tools, but having issue with materials in night scene being too bright when using reflection probes.  During the day everything looks fine.  I am using the time of day package that comes with gaia pro 2021.  Is this an issue with that package?  Should I purchase the standalone package?  Thanks in advance. 

If you are using HDRP then I highly suggest that you use the standalone version of it with Gaia. 
We have made significant improvements to this throughout the new Unity versions and recently one had to do with the night time settings and newts.