The Power of Gena Pro and Gaia Pro 2021

Gerry
Go to solution Solved by Gerry,

• Solution

I am amazed at the work which went into these products. If anyone is coming up to speed on these, as I am, there is something I found that you have to try out.

Build a world in Gaia without spawning the biome. Build a road with Gena Pro, Spawn the biome in Gaia.

In Gena Pro, clear the trees and details from the road. Bake the road. This is where the cool part comes in. When the road is baked, I noticed the associated spline (under Gena Splines becomes inactive). Activate this and this will allow you to delete the baked road and change it to a different profile (ie. asphalt to sand). If you can't see the road with the trees in the way no problem. Use Gaia Pro to clear all the spawned trees and respawn when you are ready. After spawning, clear the road of trees and details with Gena and then bake the road.

• Like 11

• 3 weeks later...

Yes it is, its the last bit which is finalizing the road / river. 
Just make sure its absolutely correct as when its baked you can no longer make adjustments.