Single-shot flythroughs have difficulty setting last POI correctly

Half-Heard Games

For some reason on my single-shot flythroughs, when the camera moves to the last POI it does not look at the POI's target, despite the cyan ball being visible. Rotation stays perfectly static between the second-to-last and last POI.

Perhaps in a related issue, selecting a POI and choosing "Select Next POI" or "Select Previous POI" results in the camera being set to the position (0,0,0) when it reaches the last POI in the track. Interestingly, in this case, the rotation/target DOES get set to the correct orientation, it's just the position that is incorrect.

Manually scrubbing the track with the scroll wheel results in the correct position AND rotation/target.

Technical info:
Unity version 2022.3.7f1
Pegasus version 2.5.4
I'm using a fresh URP 3D project with the Synty PolygonFantasyKingdom demo scene and a basic camera controller script which has been disabled during playthrough/testing. No other packages or scripts are present.

I have mainly seen this issue if the POIs are too close together, can you try moving it farther apart? 
Or the speed is set to high and ends before it reaches the looking point.