Spawned grass prefabs not showing

Dalsten

So I have been working for some time with Gaia and its a great product. However I am struggling with the terrain detail spawner.

I am trying to spawn grass, but most of the grass prefabs I am using just doesn't show up. In this example I used one of the prefabs from Stylized Grass Shader https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/vfx/shaders/stylized-grass-shader-143830

I get not console warnings etc. If I switch to some other prefab they immediately show up. Any help would be appreciated.

spacer.png
Unity 2022.3.2f1
Gaia 3.3.7

Ah it did have a LOD group. I removed it and now I can spawn - but it still doesn't work well. If I paint with it, it works perfectly. However if I spawn it it comes out as planes, and they are clumped up in these line groups. This was spawned using a working grass spawner.
spacer.png

Same spawner with a flat texture:

spacer.png

Are you using HDRP? 

If this thats probably why its the white planes. 
Unity doesn't support grass in HDRP, that's why we created Flora. 
It should work in runtime. 

Depending on your spawner settings if its terrain details you are spawning the grass as it would spawn as a texture. 
If you are wanting to spawn them as an object you would need to change the spawner resource type to Game Object not terrain detail.