Resetting Imposters

HUx

Unity crashed while I was generating imposters for my multi-tile terrain. Now the terrain loader only has options for loading range. How can I reset this, clear the current imposters and start again? I've tried deleting the stuff in the export folder and the imposter scenes, but that hasn't worked.

So I found the solution. After deleting the files, I also had to modify the 'Terrain Scene Storage' object to manually remove all entries for 'Imposter Scene Paths' within the Terrain Scene array. 

Luckily, I'd only produced 11 imposters before my crash, but a button to do this automatically would be a great addition.

That's good to hear, thank you.

Having continued to work on this a little today, the performance has dropped considerably, so I think something is still up after having manually deleted those references, there were still game objects for imposter meshes. For now I think I will start over fresh.