"Does not exist in current context" Issue (Gaia 2021 non-pro edition update May/17/2022)

Ichabob Crane

New Gaia update for 2021 (May/17/2022 Update) causes issues if you're not using the Pro version as there is a script "PhotoMode.cs" which reference a feature only available with the Pro addition, something to do with "Time Of Day", I refactored the scripted to exclude the references and it's working fine in my project but thought I post the issue here  on canopy in-case anyone else comes across this problem. I think there was also references in "PhotoModePanelButton.cs" that I had to refactor, to get gaia working in my project again.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Tell a friend

Love Canopy - Procedural Worlds? Tell a friend!
  • Need help?

We work with some of the biggest brands in global gaming, automotive, technology, and government to create environments, games, simulations, and product launches for desktop, mobile, and VR.

Our unique expertise and technology enable us to deliver solutions that look and run better at a fraction of the time and cost of a typical project.

Check out some of our non-NDA work in the Gallery, and then Contact Us to accelerate your next project!