Can't get Terrain Detail to show up from Forest Environment - Dynamic Nature asset

dupdup

The trees come in no problem.  When I try to add in the grass prefabs as a new spawner, nothing shows up.  I've tried just substituting the resource for the gaia pro example grass.  Just nothing shows up.  Seems like a pretty current and popular asset, so I assume I'm doing something wrong. 

On 5/16/2022 at 7:38 PM, dupdup said:

The trees come in no problem.  When I try to add in the grass prefabs as a new spawner, nothing shows up.  I've tried just substituting the resource for the gaia pro example grass.  Just nothing shows up.  Seems like a pretty current and popular asset, so I assume I'm doing something wrong. 

This could be a few things. 
One I would check to see if you can paint the grass normally. 
Add the grass to the Unity terrain and then use the Unity Details brush and try to paint the grass. 
If this is not working there is something wrong with the grass. 

If this is working than I would check the biome / spawner. 
Make sure that Any masks are set correctly ( use the visualization tool to see where the grass would spawn) 
image.png

If this is all correct and its still not spawning make sure draw instance is enabled on the terrain in the terrain settings.