All audio plays from when Unity app is open but Ambient Sounds controls volumes

Guidos

Hi all,

Is there any way that Ambient sounds could be configured to play all global and positional sequences from the launch of the application, and the positional sequences fade in/out to the set volume as the character 'player object' moves between positional sequences?

In this way, I am imagining that a musical arrangement set across multiple sequences (of one audio each) could stay in sync with each other as the character moves around, but ambient sound just raises the volume of each positional sequence when the character moves into its area.

Maybe there is a way via the requirements or the modifiers sections?

I think I’ve found it: the Sync Groups seems to be able to synchronise all audio. 

I’ll test this during the week. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. Apart from the double play of the global track which I'm pretty sure is a bug, I'm getting on with using sync groups to sequence the audio sequences.

In this way I can arrange a music track across the whole terrain (see attached) and it stays in sync. Such a godsend this tool is. 

Screenshot 2022-05-31 at 15.21.19.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2022 at 6:49 AM, Bryan said:

We are still looking into this, hopefully this will be fixed soon enough! 

Hi Bryan, any update on this?

20 hours ago, Guidos said:

Hi Bryan, any update on this?

I will get an update status and let you know as soon as possible!