Scene Optimizer Just not working

cookiester
Go to solution Solved by Manny,

I have tried it in multiple scenes, with different meshes, and every time, I get a Key not Present error.

KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary. at Assets/Procedural Worlds/Scene Optimizer/Scripts/Runtime/SceneOptimizer.cs:52

Have you grabbed the latest from the asset store... try that, and see if you can replicate the issue.

If this does not work, then it would be great if we could get a screen share going to see if we can work out what it is. This is not occurring for us, so there is something about your project that is causing it to have some sort of issue.

We would like to see this resolved, and appreciate your patience.

• Solution

Hey @cookiester,

Could you please ensure you're using the latest version of the Scene Optimizer (v1.0.6). 
This error used to be prevalent in scenarios where you had objects with missing shared materials, or missing shared meshes in your scene. But this has been fixed in the latest version.

• 4 months later...
On 10/4/2022 at 10:12 PM, CGS said:

Hello! purchased your Scene Optimizer asset. And I tried to optimize the scene as in your video tutorial. But absolutely nothing has changed. Tested the asset in the scene POLYGON Apocalypse - Low Poly 3D Art by Synty. I did everything according to the instructions. snapshot https://disk.yandex.ru/i/UQMf4PsdkGlc4Q 

Hey mate,

I actually just did a bunch of tests on that scene and I recieved a 150%+ improvement.
image.png

Could you tell me what version of Scene Optimizer you're using so we can get to the bottom of this issue? 🙂
You'll find it at the top of the Scene Optimizer window here:
image.png

20 hours ago, Manny said:

Привет, приятель,

На самом деле я только что провел кучу тестов на этой сцене и получил улучшение на 150% +.
изображение.png

Не могли бы вы сказать мне, какую версию оптимизатора сцены вы используете, чтобы мы могли разобраться в этой проблеме? 🙂
Вы найдете его в верхней части окна оптимизатора сцены здесь:
изображение.png

Good time! Thanks for answering. 1.0.9

• Like 1