NatureManufacture packs?

atcarter714

I'm really interested in seeing some integrations for NatureManufacture packs like Forest, Meadow, Mountains, Advanced Foliage, etc. I own a good number of these packs for world-building and being able to spawn some biomes with them would be fantastic.

I'm a full-time professional developer and currently using Canopy's tools (for my first time) as a hobby endeavor. I'm after a good PoC (proof of concept) project/build to show a huge, open world system, not so much an actual "game", and I'm hoping I can eventually convince the company I work for to adopt these tools for some of our real, commercial projects. So I really want to show off Unity handling a huge, explore-able world with custom assets. Even better if I can show off some photo-realistic scenes and stylized ones to demonstrate how flexible the tools can be. I also want to start experimenting with the VR side of things, and hopefully my new Valve Index shows up tomorrow! Would be great if we could get some new biomes and integrations with these big, pretty nature packs though. 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Tell a friend

Love Canopy - Procedural Worlds? Tell a friend!
  • Need help?

We work with some of the biggest brands in global gaming, automotive, technology, and government to create environments, games, simulations, and product launches for desktop, mobile, and VR.

Our unique expertise and technology enable us to deliver solutions that look and run better at a fraction of the time and cost of a typical project.

Check out some of our non-NDA work in the Gallery, and then Contact Us to accelerate your next project!