Grass detail appears often in 'strips' in VR, and one-eyed flowers

rgresko

Hi there-

I'm using the Nature Spawn pack in an environment for a VR experience, and am seeing weirdness with how grass details are appearing when in VR. Large sections of the the ground cover will be missing in wide regular linear strips across the terrain (it alternates between a grassy strip and then a bare strip). This happens both with my own VR rig as well as Gaia's built in XR controller. When I run the game without VR (in first person/fly cam or even in 2d mode VR emulation on my monitor), the grass appears fine.

Also, another weird issue is that a small number of the flowers that are spawned are only visible in the left eye in VR.

Any ideas?

Thanks-

Found a fix for this - switching to multipass rendering mode solves both of these bugs. I was hoping to use single pass, but will stick with this for now.

• Like 1