Street lights ?

ProjectHaze
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

Maybe I'm wrong, but I do believe there was some street light functionality with one of the road splines. Is this correct, can we get another tutorial on it?

I intend to use Gena with Gaia, and I would also like to be able to dynamically change the time of day with HDRP, is this on the roadmap

• Solution

Yes to use this simply go into the GeNa Manager: 
Window- Procedural Worlds- GeNa- GeNa Manager - advanced - sync time of day with Gaia. 

Then when using Gaia's tod the street lights should come on when its night time. 

Thanks for the quick reply.

Does this work with the early access HDRP day night system yet, it's VERY impressive but I couldn't get the lights to turn on even after clicking sync time with Gaia.  Fantastic work by the way !

7 hours ago, ProjectHaze said:

Thanks for the quick reply.

Does this work with the early access HDRP day night system yet, it's VERY impressive but I couldn't get the lights to turn on even after clicking sync time with Gaia.  Fantastic work by the way !

I will run some tests, I am not sure about the early access but there is a release of that coming soon. (trademark 🙂

• Thanks 1