Can't Clear spawns!

Gettinng IT up

Hey for some reason i can't clear my terrain spawns at all!
i've tried playing with the clear settings but nothing seems to be working... Does it need refence to something that it might not have??

image.thumb.png.cb1b0f40f3464456995d55cca8d15d00.pngimage.png.a67d64dcde9baa26ea354b6f2242602e.png

Can you please try to turn off your spawner masks and clear the spawns? 
Otherwise if you are wanting to clear all the details you can simply go into the Gaia Manager- Advanced- Tools - resource helper, and clear all the details this way as well. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Gettinng IT up said:

Hey for some reason i can't clear my terrain spawns at all!
i've tried playing with the clear settings but nothing seems to be working... Does it need refence to something that it might not have??

image.thumb.png.cb1b0f40f3464456995d55cca8d15d00.pngimage.png.a67d64dcde9baa26ea354b6f2242602e.png

Double check that your 'current terrain' in the scene view (The one your trying to clear ) is the one Gaia actually has selected - if your using multiple terrain tiles "Current Terrain Only" (as set in your screenshot) may be 'missing' the tile your actually looking at

• Like 1