Well we're done...

BunnyViking

There were no posts in here, so for posterity, i'll add one 😄

Congrats to all the winners... 2 of my top picks were in the winners circle and the other one none of us could play so it's hard to have a real opinion... so at least I have good taste.

I think for my entry I probably didn't hit the theme hard enough, shoulda just thrown in a bunch of nature manufacture trees and flowers 😄

I really liked bird game other than the repetitive music so i'm glad that took the podium, and I liked Dam's game too, a good idea, looked nice, and was a complete story... really good jam game and well worthy of taking 2nd place. As mentioned above I can't really speak to 3rd place but it looked nice.

I hope everyone had fun, and hopefully we'll see more PW jams in future. I'm definitely up for collaborating with someone(s) next time so I can focus on making the game sexy instead of doing the lame code part.

link to the jam for future archaeologists to study.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1