Carve not working - Kernel Paint not found

KeybladeViking
Go to solution Solved by KeybladeViking,

When I make splines I can make roads without problem but as soon as I try to carve I get a bunch of different errors telling me 'Kernel 'paint' not found'.

I looked around and the same problem appear on several other of the extensions.

There's also a warning saying;

GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced.
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr)

I just erased and redownloaded Gaia and Gena so they should be the latest version (yes I erased the old temp folder)

Using Unity 2019.4.22f1

• Solution

I just followed this solution from another thread and it seams to work

1. Rename both 'GeNa Carve' and 'GeNa Paint' scripts (to anything literally)
  2. Right click and re-import both files, and rename them again to their original names
  3. After that, try closing Unity and re-opening the project. That should fix the issue

So now I have a new problem where the roads get super high when I try to carve, what's up with that?

I wanted to try and restart Unity before posting in case it was that simple