Messed up textures when changing colour space.

Joel Rochon

Hey there,

I'm loving Gaia so far, but I'm having an issue when moving to linear colour space (which is recommended by Gaia, and I can see why).

Attached is my model in Gamma space (left) and linear space (right). Looks like the normal maps are messed up.   I am using a third party skin shader, but the issues persist when using even the standard URP lit shader.

image.png.d3820ba30f7c6f5b9bb6fed38d31ca22.png image.png.c7658eea974ffb7b7cf889ac489643f7.png

I'm not sure if this is an issue related to Gaia, because it happens in both the Gaia URP render pipeline and the standard URP render pipeline. I have been unable to find a solution in the forums here, or elsewhere on the internet, So thought  I would ask and see 🙂

Thanks!