Terrain Loader Manager UI empty

anjas

Hello, I'm sorry if I post in wrong section

I have issue there is no option in terrain loader manager

this is my terrain loader manager looks like,
I have create terrain in new scene but the options in Terrain loader manager still empty

spacer.png

I'm having issues as well with importing. I'm not sure what the issue is. I want to import the terrain from one project to another. 

image.thumb.png.a3073c766f3cb4bcda77efaf675a1c76.pngimage.thumb.png.525e304162116bdaadcba800a8618d79.png

21 hours ago, anjas said:

Hello, I'm sorry if I post in wrong section

I have issue there is no option in terrain loader manager

this is my terrain loader manager looks like,
I have create terrain in new scene but the options in Terrain loader manager still empty

spacer.png

Do you have more than a single terrain? 

Hey, thanks for your assistance, and no its just one that i'm trying to import, but when I try to select it, it doesn't "confirm". I'll click the terrain, and it goes away.

So it will say that it is calculating; I just restarted after it said it was calculating for 29 hours, so I just started it over.image.thumb.png.02add16ac1643332163e928daab646a5.png

image.thumb.png.ce4a36856882661b79c2c236dfcf181b.png

Ok so yes you dont need anything more with the terrain loader this is only for the world streaming aspect of Gaia Pro 2021. 
It does live in the runtime regardless but only opens the other options when its called / needed. 

If you were to create a multi-terrain setup then the other options would then appear. 
You can test this by going into the Gaia Manager- 2. Create Worlds- Click on the (+) icon next to world size or select custom. 
Enter something like 2x by 2z and create the world. 

Then the terrain loader will have the additional options.