Looking For Unity/Gaia Coach - Paid

danesan

Hello, I'm new to Unity and Gaia and would like to be taught how to use the functionality of the two correctly. The learning process can be very tedious, and I want to make it as painless as possible. The best way to accomplish this is to have a teacher. My main reason for entering the world of video game development is because I want to create a game that I find fun. As of lately I feel as if the game I grew up on (Halo Infinite) isn't fun. It's so stale and the producers (not the devs) don't seem to know what they're doing. I have great vision for how a game should be however I don't know how to create functionality. Sure, anyone can download Unity and basically play Forge but to tie everything together and make those maps into an actual game is very difficult. 

This gig isn't exactly a full-time job but it's great for somebody that wants to make some extra cash in their free time. 

Pay would be $50 per hour. Please keep in mind I'm a college student so I don't have that high of a budget, which means I would only require about 2-3 hours per week. 

Like I said, this is a great opportunity for someone who just wants to hop on discord, help out a noob, and get paid a decent amount for their time. 

Please PM or respond to the post if interested, thanks! 

• 1 year later...

Hello Danesan, I am Jackson from Canada, I am an experienced Unity Game Developer with 7 years of developing Game.
I am interested in your job post and I'd like to help you.
If you let me do, please feel free contact me. 
My Skype id is live:.cid.595c6592afd7757e
My email address is bs07120418@gmail.com