Thoughts

Broudy

I've had a bit a look and made a couple of maps with it.  

Couldn't find a road profile for Gena roads spline, though I just made a simple one with the mud texture. 

The terrain lowering/raising is pretty dramatic, and feels like it could use some tweaking. 

The Gaia biomes work well, though it would be cool to see some of the tree gradient changes that, raygeas made popular with the Azure Nature pack which I believe you can do with suntail as well. 

Overall a handy addition, but I feel it needs a bit more finesse to get it there. 

Thanks for trying out the pack man! Ill definitely look to improve those flatten masks in the next version and Ill see what can be done with those tree gradient changes you mentioned.

• Like 1

Sweet, 

I'll spend some more time with it in the next day or so. 

Would be cool to have the Azure Nature pack spawners included as they are very similar

6 hours ago, Broudy said:

Would be cool to have the Azure Nature pack spawners included as they are very similar

I believe that an Azure nature pack is supposed to drop in the next week or so.  At least it was on the list of items to be complete in the next few weeks.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

It seems as if your terrain has any hills the towns don't carve correctly. The paths drop over cliffs, rocks and flowers float in the air. The water planes stick out of the cliffs and at one point the towns were spawning off of the terrain all together. The bottles, mugs and other items are floating over the barrels. I know that is an easy fix but after they have spawned all over the map, you have to go to each one and adjust them. I really like this pack and maybe it's something that I messed up. Either way, I will continue to play around with it. I just don't like that my terrain has to be almost completely flat for it to work properly.

dreamscape1.thumb.jpg.d5b6d6db108b814beb5fab7d611082c4.jpgdreamscape2.thumb.jpg.991541301a547f09cb79bda25675f2ec.jpg

dreamscape3.jpg

dreamscape4.jpg

dreamscape5.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

@TheSheepdog Have you perhaps spawned the biome out of order or not run the biome over gena spawns? Flowers, Houses, Rocks, and props should not be behaving this way. The only way I can think of this happening is by running gaia spawners out of order, or not running them again after you have spawned things with gena.

• Like 1