GDC 2022 - Building Beautiful Worlds with Gaia ML and Intel OpenVINO

Adam

Hey everyone,

I will be co-presenting a very cool session with Peter Cross from Intel at GDC, and if anyone is coming along then reach out to me, and I would love to meet you to say gidday!

I am also looking forward to hearing from anyone who is interested in catching up and exploring some of the cool new tech that is coming soon from the team at Procedural Worlds and Meta Worlds.

Schedule | GDC 2022 | Building Beautiful Worlds with Gaia ML® and Intel OpenVINO® (Presented by Intel) (gdconf.com)

And here is a little sneak peek of one of some interesting game play concepts I will be demonstrating!

2022-03-09 16_48_15-GaiaML GDC Preview Presentation (v2) - YouTube and 7 more pages - Personal - Mic.png

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Warm regards,

Adam.