Gaia 3.2.1 - Scanner/Stamper issue

gabriel_fuentesGD

Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

Hey guys! I bought Gaia less than 2 months ago, so I'm pretty new to it. When I bought it, I was in Gaia 3.1.3 and I was using the scanner to make an image of the heightmap I was creating in Photoshop, so I can then use it with the Stamper to make islands, the environment, etc. I had no issues with the Scanner nor the Stamper in that version. However, I recently updated Gaia to 3.2.1, and I'm noticing that the preview the Scanner tool provides looks similar to the heightmap I'm creating, but when I switch to the Stamper tool, the terrain height looks different from what I did. I'm not sure if there's a setting with the heightmap texture I created that I have to tweak something or if I'm doing it wrong. Any advice or suggestion is greatly appreciated!

This is the heightmap PNG image I'm creating in Photoshop:

spacer.png

Here's the Scanner preview I'm seeing after inserting the heightmap texture PNG I create in Photoshop (the Stamper should look like this):

spacer.png

This is how it looks in the Stamper:

spacer.png

Settings of the scanned heightmap texture Gaia creates:

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

Hey, i have tried to do like in video for real world heightmap. but when i download the raw / png from this site its just give me some blank straight level plane with the raw file, and some weird thing with png.

any suggestions? 

16 hours ago, DekelElz said:

Hey, i have tried to do like in video for real world heightmap. but when i download the raw / png from this site its just give me some blank straight level plane with the raw file, and some weird thing with png.

any suggestions? 

Can you send me a screen shot of what this looks like?