Terrains shift while in play

Kiwiboys
Go to solution Solved by Kiwiboys,

Hey everyone,

Now I don't know if this is just bad luck but I hit another issue this time with my terrains deciding to change position while in play mode but only in a certain part of the map. This has never happened to me before while using Gaia but for some reason on this very simple map the terrains and my platers position move. At first I thought the road was just disappearing, then I thought the road spline was moving but it ended up being the terrains and my player shifting at the same time. 

The really weird part is that it only happens at on one part of the map.

I've attached some images of what's happening The spine is in its original place while everything else has somehow shifted.
Anyone else had an issue like this before or is it just my cursed luck at it again?

The Shift.png

Orginal map.png

Shifted in playt.png

• Solution

Found it! It was the floating point fix.
This leads me to ask when should this be used and how should it integrate with Gena roadsplines? I'm guessing you'd need to add a member to anything that's not attached to a terrain? 

I can see it's really only needed for worlds that exceed 5000 so for this map its probably not required.