Export the Terrain and Scene removing all Gaia and GeNa classes to import into an existing project as just terrain and prefabs?

dubayou

Hey, I recently purchased the World Building Bundle - 2021 Edition and am having a blast using these tools to generate worlds.

Because of the size of Gaia and GeNa to test them i created a new project with just those tools. 

Is there a suggested way or process to basically put the scene, terrain data, and other baked stuff in a folder that can be then moved to another unity project?

Following the Synty Knights spawner tutorial, I would like to move the generated terrian to a different project that just has the synty assets and generated terrain data.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

Yes you can do this. 

You would need to only export the terrain data and terrain layers. 
However, if  you used a biome to texture the terrain you will need to export the textures used as well. 
Same thing for the vegetation. 

Note: 
That you cant use any of the Gaia systems if you plan on not having Gaia in the project. 

Lighting, Weather, Biomes, Stamper, Streaming etc.