Problem with grass in HDRP project

AnriCZ

Hi, I have created my terrain with Gaia, entered in play mode and grass was displaying correctly, after I separated my terrain to smaller terrains with Sectr Complete the grass is not displaying anymore in the play mode. Please take a look at the screen shot. Please advice how can I fix this. I use HDRP Unity 2020.3.25

1.png

I will need to check but I have the suspicion that the Flora Component is not attached to the sectr chunk. 
Can you please check the inspector of the sectr chunk and see what is attached? 

Also these white planes for anyone that doesnt know is normal during editor mode ( due to Unity not supporting grass in HDRP). However, when using flora it should work in playmode. 

2 hours ago, Bryan said:

I will need to check but I have the suspicion that the Flora Component is not attached to the sectr chunk. 
Can you please check the inspector of the sectr chunk and see what is attached? 

Thank you, adding Flora component helped, but there is another issue, please take a look at the video https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gSRdaIm38fqtQpj22Eo8Bdo-jEawUxxh/view 

you will see that when the camera is looking on the grass directly you will see that this is flashing, please advice what I did wrong. Thank you

14 minutes ago, AnriCZ said:

It says that the file is in trash and is not visible (

I know I followed your link and thats what it told me, I can not see the video. 
To Provide more assistance. 

46 minutes ago, AnriCZ said:

Thank you, adding Flora component helped, but there is another issue, please take a look at the video https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gSRdaIm38fqtQpj22Eo8Bdo-jEawUxxh/view 

you will see that when the camera is looking on the grass directly you will see that this is flashing, please advice what I did wrong. Thank you

This is the link that I am referring to. What I got was the image I sent. 
So can you please re upload so I may take a look.

On 2/15/2022 at 11:06 AM, AnriCZ said:

Sorry, my mistake, here is a correct link 

Sorry, my mistake, here is a correct link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bq6gT5w2Af9R59aKKmcCDcY_1k2njs38/view

Its hard to say as it could be that you need to have some loading thing in there. 
Gaia Pro 2021 does come with terrain loading / terrain streaming and a actual loading screen. 

The flashing could be caused from culling. I would check your culling and cameras.