Gena Roads showing up behind translucent particles issue

Kiwiboys
Go to solution Solved by Isaac,

Hey all, 

I've come across this issue recently when adding my tornado to my main scene, The Tornado works well with everything but the Gena road spline The particles are created in VFX graph and are set to translucent, the particles are running a simple blended flipbook and are set to face the camera, Not quite sure what's happening here but maybe someone might have run into this problem before,

Any help would be much appreciated.RoadsShowingBehindTornado.thumb.png.b7e81dadd15a7f139199fd7f71e8614f.png 

• Solution

Hi @Kiwiboys, this could be related to the draw order of the transparent road material. Could you see if changing the 'Sorting Priority' on the road material (which can be accessed in the hierarchy) to another negative number (such as -5 or -10) affects the rendering?

image.png.0ac68af0569b628651ae5798661a5030.png