SECTR 2021(2) anyone?

Goor
Go to solution Solved by Adam,

Hi,

Just going to put this here 😄

I love using SECTR and I believe having 2019 in the asset name is hurtful in the long run.

I'd like to support SECTR further, just some minor updates would be more than enough and I would happily pay for an upgrade.
Something like adding support for dynamic light probe loading/unloading API would be cool. I believe calling TetrahedralizeAsync after additively loading more than one scene at once or in very short time frame would suffice.

SECTR is absolute chad in our game that mainly takes place in interiors. Love it and would like to see it thrive with ever increasing user base.

The audio part is also amazing, can't stress it enough.

I already partially mentioned this on Discord, but I wanted to share it here as well, I hope that's OK.

Regards,
Stepan

Edited by Goor
  • Like 2

• Solution

Thanks for your feedback Stepan.

We do have plans for SECTR and hope to be able to bring an update out in the next few months.

I agree. The name and the lack of updates make it seem like it is abandoned. It isnt!

@Peter

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

@Adam Any update here?

---

On a related note, there are a few threads with similar hitching and memory issues and it would be great if there was a solution that didn't involve commenting out SECTR source code.