Suntail Fantasy Village Spawner Pack

Adam

• Adam changed the title to Suntail Fantasy Village Spawner Pack
5 hours ago, Broudy said:

I'm  going to have to get the Suntail Asset, it just looks so pretty

Its very nice... a little limited in the house building pieces you get but very pretty and well made technically.

• 3 weeks later...

Its a great little pack and the materials are setup such that it is easy to create new house parts.  The wall plaster and the wall wood are each their own material.  It is actually an easy matter to import something like Aquarius Max's modular house parts and apply a the suntail materials.  I cannot remember if you need to rotate the material or not but again it is not hard.  If your are really ambitious then you can rotate the UV's.

Super excited for the release of this one.  Especally the Gaia portion of it.  Hopefully they were able to incorporate the Azure nature pack with it.  If not then it will be a nice exercise for me to learn Gaia better instead of just watching the videos.

• Like 1

• Tell a friend

Love Canopy - Procedural Worlds? Tell a friend!
  • Need help?

We work with some of the biggest brands in global gaming, automotive, technology, and government to create environments, games, simulations, and product launches for desktop, mobile, and VR.

Our unique expertise and technology enable us to deliver solutions that look and run better at a fraction of the time and cost of a typical project.

Check out some of our non-NDA work in the Gallery, and then Contact Us to accelerate your next project!