Hopefull a simple Question to Answer.

DKnight

I was wondering if this would break anything, or what to watch that will blank.

what I want to do is add a scene  to a multi terrain map, without a terrain. but still have the gaia object tree. The idea is to build a dungeons or cave in this scene and have it loaded into the Terrain manager. So that is a characters enters that bounds it will also load that scene with the map terrain.

DKnight

I'm certainly not the expert here, but if it were me, I would create the one tile or as many tiles you need for your cave you want to make and use a transparent, one-sided texture as the base layer of the terrain.

Another option you could do is use any simple dark rock or pebble type texture as the for the base of the terrain, add a few more layers like cliff rock, sand, etc and then use Digger. Gaia and Digger are a perfect match for what you want to do, plus using digger can make it more realistic without all the extra rendering overhead of cave objects, etc.. But can still put in your cave objects, just don't need to use cave exterior objects with the use of digger.

Just my two cents