How can we generate smaller terrains that 128 square meter

Gaurav Gupta

Hello how Can we generate smaller terrain than 128 square meter, I am trying to build a real world 3D application where I will send parcels of land, so I want to have a small unit so that I can group and sell several parcels

12 hours ago, Gaurav Gupta said:

Hello how Can we generate smaller terrain than 128 square meter, I am trying to build a real world 3D application where I will send parcels of land, so I want to have a small unit so that I can group and sell several parcels

You could use Sectr for this. 
You would want to generate the 128 sm terrains then use sectr to chunk the terrains even further. 

On 2/4/2022 at 7:08 AM, Gaurav Gupta said:

Multi terrain in Unity performs pretty badly. I am concerned that this would result in something pretty terrible.

A much better option would be to convert larger terrain to mesh, and then split the meshes. We are exploring doing this as part of our current focus on how to get much better performance out of Unity, especially for mobile and vr.

As a pro subscriber you can add this as a feature request onto our priority list for delivery.