Cursor visible every time scene is loaded

Virtual Magic Games
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

Hello !
I know that we have already a lot of question on that forum, but we still need your advice 🙂
Now we have a problem with cursor visible on screen. Each time new terrain is loaded, my cursor started to be visible, same in Editor and Build.
Of course at the start of the game we are disabling cursors by setting cursor.visible = false and did a lock state for cursor, but each time new terrain is loaded we have to click whenever on screen (we can move mouse around, so even lock state is now unlocked) and this is only way to disable cursor. Is it expected behaviour ? Are we missing something in settings ?

Best regards
Virtual Magic Games

• Solution
1 hour ago, Virtual Magic Games said:

Hello !
I know that we have already a lot of question on that forum, but we still need your advice 🙂
Now we have a problem with cursor visible on screen. Each time new terrain is loaded, my cursor started to be visible, same in Editor and Build.
Of course at the start of the game we are disabling cursors by setting cursor.visible = false and did a lock state for cursor, but each time new terrain is loaded we have to click whenever on screen (we can move mouse around, so even lock state is now unlocked) and this is only way to disable cursor. Is it expected behaviour ? Are we missing something in settings ?

Best regards
Virtual Magic Games

This is expected as this is a known issue in Unity I believe since 2019.3.