Gena Pro River URP

webnator
Go to solution Solved by Clyde,

Hello guys, first time using canopy for this!

I'm using the gena river tool in my urp project and no matter how much I fiddle with the options my river looks like dirty water coming out of a washer machine. It's very white, almost no reflection and the textures look... Well really bad.

I've looked up and down for gena river examples with urp but haven't found any, all demo videos are somewhat old or don't use urp.

My question is: do they look like that? Could you share how your rivers look in urp? Am I doing something wrong here?

Edited by webnator

Hello, sorry for the delay, but this is kind of a pet project, so I go back to it every now and then. Here are some screenshots so you might understand what I'm talking about

River4settings.PNG

River3settings.PNG

River2 (2).PNG

River1 (2).PNG