The tools are getting better every day.

Asset Glue

I would have not been able to setup an HDRP project without Gaia Pro 2021. I just love how easy it is to use. I also like having single source for a large variety of tools. I used to have separate fog, sky and lighting tools and now I can use Gaia for it all. 

Haven't even tried the flora system yet, but its in my to learn list. Might be able to help me reduce another tool from my workflow!

Definitely reduces the number of separate tools needed to work on very cool scenery.

Thanks guys for the best tool ever!

Gaia.jpg

Edited by Asset Glue
  • Like 1

We are so happy that Gaia has made the HDRP setup for you much easier. We will bring in ray tracing support in the future to make it easier for users.

We are working to improve and make development with our tools more fun and easier. Flora currently only works on grass, there is tree support but it's still in development.

We have lots more fun tools and content planned so be sure to check back 🙂