My map dissappeared?

RealGameHer

Hello, I recently purchased Gaia, and I love the program! I recently had an issue with the map disappearing. All I did was open the following day, and the map was completely gone. Can anyone help me with this issue?Gaiamap2.thumb.png.bb1d12b3a751a7869895a06d44579cc3.png

Gaiamap1.png

The warning message at the bottom reads that the terrain data object would be missing - The terrain data object is a .asset file in your project hierarchy that contains things as texturing or heightmap data. It is normally assigned in the terrain collider component and in the terrain component as well.
The terrain data object is created in the "Terrain Data" folder inside the session folder normally - you can figure out the correct folder by looking at the Gaia Session Manager in the scene.

image.png

If the terrain data object is still there, you would need to assign it back to the terrain object in your scene (in both collider and the terrain component itself) and it should be good again. If the terrain data object is gone, you would need to restore it from a backup. (The terrain data should however not remove itself, and there is no direct feature in Gaia that would simply delete it without confirmation)