Flora detail system only working for part of multiple terrains

Gettinng IT up

On 1/26/2022 at 1:59 PM, Gettinng IT up said:

for some reason not all of my terrains flora system is working.. any idea how to fix this?

Flora Detail.jpg

Do you have flora enabled in the spawner? 
You could check the spawner settings to make sure its enabled and then click on the terrain and make sure the flora renders are also set up properly. 

I've also this issues yesterday with GameObject spawn, check on your terrain instance settings if there are any terrains with auto-connect setting disabled.

• Like 1

Depending on how you spawned the grass might impact what you are seeing at run time. If you spawn the grass via the Biome Controller, make sure you have the "Area" set to "World" on the controller.  Otherwise what I do is just go into the grass spawner and select "spawn world" specific to that spawner.  A key note that I've stumbled across is that if you don't have flora enabled for all your grass, you will have a mix of grasses (kind of what u have now) on your terrains as the flora manager disables the terrains grass details once it detects flora is enabled. So ya pretty much have to go 100% flora or the other way.  I very well may be wrong but from what I've seen thus far this has been the case.