PW Toolbox Error 101

brian6782

I am getting this error when running it and it keeps looping so not sure what it is asking or wanting me to fix on location. I did try it with there package and everything worked great so not sure what is going on now but it works really well though other than that I couldn't believe how much more it helps, very amazing!

123878237.png

Edited by brian6782

Тоже хочу протестировать ToolBox на своей карте, делаю большой открытый мир для мобильной игры, если оптимизирует как это на примере в видео, то будет супер.Но еще много обустраивать города и карту в целом. Так что пойду дальше творить 🤪

Hey @brian6782,

Could you send a screen shot of the error selected? 

It most likely could be that the location of your project could be causing the file path character limit to be exceeded. You could try moving the project to your C:/ root drive and see if the error still occurs.

Yes, the errors are all gone now but I noticed that it doesn't seem to add the UI or the effects like it did for the Fantasy Kingdom Pack unless I am doing something wrong, but I used root from Gaia when it created the scene, but it doesn't seem to do the same setup for Gaia Pro so not sure what is going wrong.

• Tell a friend

Love Canopy - Procedural Worlds? Tell a friend!
  • Need help?

We work with some of the biggest brands in global gaming, automotive, technology, and government to create environments, games, simulations, and product launches for desktop, mobile, and VR.

Our unique expertise and technology enable us to deliver solutions that look and run better at a fraction of the time and cost of a typical project.

Check out some of our non-NDA work in the Gallery, and then Contact Us to accelerate your next project!