Flora System - Wind , only HDRP?

Mattis89
Go to solution Solved by Peter,

Hello! It seems the wind is not working for the NM prefabs even if I have the Prefab Wind from NM in scene. Is it not done yet or is flora only for HDRP?

If Nature Manufacture wind is not working on Nature Manufacture prefabs I am not sure and you may need to contact them regarding this. 

Flora was designed for HDRP but it does work in the other pipelines. 

• Solution

@Mattis89 I understood you as such that you use the Nature Manufacture prefabs, but you have the rendering handled by Flora? In that case you would need to check the wind settings in the Material created by Flora in here:

image.png.9e8799461b8b30b43f1f10e2032673

image.png.e34be886ecbf58533967986d825612

Make sure the wind is enabled with the checkbox, and you can adjust the settings for how strong the wind movement is (Flex), how jittery it is (Frequency) and how the wind movement is scaled along the Y-axis (height, usually you want no wind movement at the bottom of the plant since it is rooted in the ground, then it gets stronger at the top of the plant.)