Unable to render Flowers and Circle Appears in Sky

Pankaj Sharma
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

Hello,

I am unable to see flowers in the game mode, while they show in the scene view. In normal pipeline. 

Plus there are some circles appearing in the sky, which are covering the clouds. How can We solve these two issues? 

problem.jpg

6 hours ago, Pankaj Sharma said:

Hello,

I am unable to see flowers in the game mode, while they show in the scene view. In normal pipeline. 

Plus there are some circles appearing in the sky, which are covering the clouds. How can We solve these two issues?

Could you elaborate on the flowers not showing up in game mode.

With the sky stuff, just increase your camera far clip plane and it will fix that issue.

Where to find the Camera Far Clip Plane option? 

Please see the image below. You see the flowers. They are showing in Scene view but when I play the game. Only grass shows up. 

flowers.jpg

no-flowers.jpg

Edited by Pankaj Sharma
Added Game view image where there are no flowers.

• Solution

For the far clipping planes you will need to go to the camera of the clipping planes. 
This should be attached to your player. 

image.png

Try this first. 
Then for the flowers I am not quite sure why you are not seeing them. 
Are you using Flora?