light probe group

ZaBoNi
Go to solution Solved by Josh,

Здравствуйте, Удалил ЧАСТИЧНО дорогу, на пустых участках осталась сетка, что на скрине обвел, если я удалю это, на что оно повлияет?

Или лучше оставить?

ппр.PNG

• Solution
On 1/20/2022 at 9:03 PM, ZaBoNi said:

Здравствуйте, Удалил ЧАСТИЧНО дорогу, на пустых участках осталась сетка, что на скрине обвел, если я удалю это, на что оно повлияет?

Или лучше оставить?

Translated: Hello, I deleted PARTIALLY the road, a grid remained on the empty sections, what did I circle on the screen, if I delete this, what will it affect?

Or is it better to leave?

Response Russian: Если вы удалили игровые объекты из мест появления GeNa или дорог и т. д., к которым они относятся, лучше всего удалить эти световые зонды.

Response English: If you have deleted the gameobjects from GeNa spawns or roads etc that they related to, it is best to delete these light probes.

• Like 1

• Tell a friend

Love Canopy - Procedural Worlds? Tell a friend!
  • Need help?

We work with some of the biggest brands in global gaming, automotive, technology, and government to create environments, games, simulations, and product launches for desktop, mobile, and VR.

Our unique expertise and technology enable us to deliver solutions that look and run better at a fraction of the time and cost of a typical project.

Check out some of our non-NDA work in the Gallery, and then Contact Us to accelerate your next project!