Gaia imposter error.

Gettinng IT up
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

Hey i'm having a simple but weird issue. I'm getting this error and my imposters are not unloading when the terrain loads.

MissingComponentException: There is no 'Terrain' attached to the "Impostor_3_3-20220118 - 013629" game object, but a script is trying to access it.
You probably need to add a Terrain to the game object "Impostor_3_3-20220118 - 013629". Or your script needs to check if the component is attached before using it.

• Solution
2 hours ago, Gettinng IT up said:

Hey i'm having a simple but weird issue. I'm getting this error and my imposters are not unloading when the terrain loads.

MissingComponentException: There is no 'Terrain' attached to the "Impostor_3_3-20220118 - 013629" game object, but a script is trying to access it.
You probably need to add a Terrain to the game object "Impostor_3_3-20220118 - 013629". Or your script needs to check if the component is attached before using it.

Can you take a look at this imposter and send a screen shot of the inspector? 

I think i figured it out. Some how my imposter was turned of in it's own scene. so i turned it on and saved the scene and that fixed it!

Hey turns out that that problem is back and i'm getting these error codes again.

```MissingComponentException: There is no 'Terrain' attached to the "Impostor_2_3-20220118 - 013629" game object, but a script is trying to access it.
You probably need to add a Terrain to the game object "Impostor_2_3-20220118 - 013629". Or your script needs to check if the component is attached before using it.```

then followed by a null debug.342228177_Screenshot2022-01-201559042.png.f6059de7d4ae803e1562ae9af46c3c21.png

Screenshot 2022-01-20 155904 (2).png

i try turning the imposters the are off on and hit play mode but it seems to reset the because when i check after i stop playing there off again..

When you click on the Terrain Loader Manager- Load All Imposters. 
Does each of the terrains have an imposter refence attached to them? 

It seems to me somehow one of your imposters is not connected to that terrain. 
If so what you could do is (save a backup) go to your terrain mesh exporter. 
Select Create imposters (and revert export) and then start the export again. 

For future use anyone needing this. 
Window - Procedural Word - Gaia - Gaia Manager- Advanced - Gaia Tools - Terrain Mesh Exporter. 

For your question on discord how to increase your world size I have made an article about this: 

• Like 1