A few questions

Mattis89

Hello 👋

1. Is there any Aura 2 intergration , Gaia water / river don't get affected.

2. Visualazion ( miss spelled that probably) is not working for terrain details ? I don't know why.

3.  When I spawn Nature Manufacture grass it doesn't show up in editor , only runtime. ?Also only NM's unity terrain version of his grass works. How can I get his stuff to work with flora ? 

4. Impostors and terrain are double loaded near the player at runtime?  when I go far away and then back to the same location it's normal...

5. Flooded ground doesn't work, I have the pack and imported the pack from gena, but it spawns only flying windows and benches , also the prefabs doesn't show any models.

6. Any tips on how to get VS pro to work with Gaia ? Maybe change vs pro code to get terrains from build list info somehow at runtime...

Edited by Mattis89

1 hour ago, Mattis89 said:

Hello 👋

1. Is there any Aura 2 intergration , Gaia water / river don't get affected.

2. Visualazion ( miss spelled that probably) is not working for terrain details ? I don't know why.

3.  When I spawn Nature Manufacture grass it doesn't show up in editor , only runtime. ?Also only NM's unity terrain version of his grass works. How can I get his stuff to work with flora ? 

4. Impostors and terrain are double loaded near the player at runtime?  when I go far away and then back to the same location it's normal...

5. Flooded ground doesn't work, I have the pack and imported the pack from gena, but it spawns only flying windows and benches , also the prefabs doesn't show any models.

6. Any tips on how to get VS pro to work with Gaia ? Maybe change vs pro code to get terrains from build list info somehow at runtime...

1. There I think used to be a long time ago. You can ask for asset integrations in the xChange though. 

2. Not sure why this isnt working, is it only the terrain details? 

3. You need to create your flora grass with NM prefabs. 

4. You need to adjust the terrain loader on the player for the imposter loading range, this needs to be defined by you and your player visibility needs. 

5. What version of Unity are you using? 

6. Again I would put this is asset integrations in the xChange.

Thanks for the quick response ☺️

Yes only the terrain details, it didn't work with Gaia default neither. 

Is there any tutorial on how to create flora grass with NM prefabs ?

Latest LTS

Thank you ! 

From here: 

You can set those up manually by creating Flora Detail Item Configurations, or you can use the "Build Renderers From Terrain" Button to ingest the current unity terrain details from the terrain.

You should be able to add them by right clicking in the project and in one of the submenus (look for Procedural Worlds) select Flora Detail Configuration (or some like this).

• Like 1