Water rendering through roads. Gaia Pro 2021 HDRP 2020.3.20f1

DoloDev
Go to solution Solved by Isaac,

I have recently started to add rivers to my scene and have come across this issue.  When placing a river spline below a road the river shows through the road.

I have spent a bit of time trying to figure out why it is rendering this way and have not been able to. Any thoughts from anyone?

waterroads.PNG

Edited by DoloDev

• DoloDev changed the title to Water rendering through roads. Gaia Pro 2021 HDRP 2020.3.20f1

IIRC, there is a setting on the material with the shader where you can set the render layer position or something like that. The lower the value, the higher prioritized it is, meaning it will be rendered over the others with a higher value. 

• Like 1

• Solution

I believe this is caused by the transparent sorting prioerties on the river and roads. I'll make both the Transparent Depth Prepass enabled and the Sorting Priority set to 1 for the base road material for the next GeNa update. 

• Like 1

Thank you for your help everyone!

Realized this should be in the Gena category for the forums, not Gaia many apologies!

Edited by DoloDev