What tool is best for creating waterfalls ? and a Cave ?

rotem adler
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

Hey guys !

I'd like to create waterfalls that flow from a pool in a higher point of a cliff, similar to those in the picture:

f_HQIZkumjbvezWXgoiE3L61KrON0n5Bs7.png

Also, how can I make that higher pool in the first place ? I guess using Gena ?

+ I'd like to create a small cave inside of the cliff. Can that be achieved somehow using the stamper? since I haven't managed to rotate it:

f_pqybmgR52XFHjSOZVz4vi0heorxC7lTU.png
f_N0O6KpbqEuCG41WUsDPtg8F23kVLZQfa.png

MANY thanks in advance for any help !

I can't see the pictures (invalid URL for me, no idea why), but there are several options you have, one is by using meshes and stapling them, another is by using terrain tools and/or stamping. 

For the waterfalls, there are also several assets you can use, i.e. the Gena Pro spline system or RAM 2019. For the caves, you may want to look into the asset Digger or try using the "hole" system in the terrain tools. 

• Solution

Yeah I agree with MitschMR. You could use GeNa Pro river splines for the waterfall. 
Digger would work for caves. 

• Like 1

I concur, lakes Id do with standard tools and stamps and gena splines to add the river/waterfall elements. Though Gena splines can't have arbitrary widths so maybe some hand fiddling.

For real caves Digger is the way to go (or making custom cave meshes and using holes is you have the 3d skills and understand mesh terrains)

• Like 1