Scene takes a long time to load

Mia

Hi! All my scenes with Gaia and gena take a very long time to load even when the game has been built. All the other scenes seem to load quickly. Any idea why and how to reduce it?

The profiler is a built-in Unity tool that allows you to see performance, memory, and usage from your scene / project. 
To access it you need to go into the editor. 

Thanks! This is what the profiler gave me when I loaded the scene.

this is the screenshot and the profiler output. Is there something that Gena or Gaia is doing to slow it down? It is only  thos scenes any other scene is fine

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BccRSbdxjdt0BHhTb36-MxuKGWz98euU/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Du94oi36OgikStzR7xwZNfHnpwdaYs3B/view?usp=sharing

A lot of what I am seeing is coming from the actual rendering, not any process. 
This could be due to the amount of GPU usage you are using. 
A good test would be to open the Task manager and see what the GPU is running at while trying to play the scene. 
If you are at 80% or above this is more than like slow due to computer specs and you would need to heavily optimize the objects in the scene. 
If you are below 80 percent I would look at how many objects are in your scene and start trying to stream the object or do culling. 

hopefully, this helps! 

• Like 1