Did I do something wrong? HDRP play mode w/Gaia Pro, Flora shader not working.

ccfoo242

Installed Gaia Pro 2021, trying out a custom biome that uses the unsupported grass. Play mode still shows the white grave markers.

As an aside, sorry, but living in southern USA, these white billboards remind me of a certain type of protest that we see using small white grave markers. Can you at least change the color so it doesn't blind me when bloom is turned on?

Screenshot 2023-07-26 001846.jpg

Yeah you could go to Window - Procedural Worlds - Flora. 
Then if it is there remove it and re add it. 

Oh ok. Missed that step, thanks. Would it be possible to add a reminder or something to the Gaia manager dialog to enable Flora when using HDRP?

I'm seeing weird artifacts. Any idea where the white dots are cominbg from? I thought it was a post processing setting but I didn't have any enabled. They flicker only around the grasses that I think Flora is rendering. I'll see if I can replace them with pre-built cross prefabs or some other simple prefab.

Screenshot 2023-07-26 230512.jpg

I would change your anti-aliasing on the camera and see if that fixes it. 
Try SMAA. 

Normally it should, but we will look into that just in case