John Reynders
Go to solution Solved by John Reynders,

Hi,

I’m having trouble getting the erosion stamper working with

Unity 2023.1.4f1

HDRP 15.06

Gaia Pro 2021 v3.4.0

HDRP Time Of Day v1,2.0

i created a test project which reduced things to creating a standalone project that only installed Gaia Pro2021 and Time Of Day only. No other packages or code other than these elements from Procedural Worlds.

The stamper settings for the stamper in the inspector are:

2023-07-20_14-31-52.thumb.jpg.1b7b2176cdc112bad8397a39d9baadc2.jpg

However, when i try and apply this stamp to a mountain, i get a terrace shape along with increased height map.

I also instantiated a test project in another configuration:

Unity 2021.3.20f1

HDRP 12.1.10

Gaia Pro 2021 v3.4.0

HDRP Time Of Day v1,2.0

The stamper performed as expected in this configuration.

movies of each are these links (first with 2021, second with 2023)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rAVlY616Lud6pPA4mm3Se3bzABa8RaeN/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OMvlb8PHKHGD673N5XsCsEbbu-2xeJ2T/view?usp=sharing

Let me know if is should be doing something different in order to apply stampers in Unity 2023.1.4f1

• Solution

Hi Bryan,

Yep, tried rescaling on the y-axis and a variety of other parameters. It seems somehow the terrace effect is included.  I've pulled back to the latest LTS (2022.3.5f1) - and was able to get the erosion stamper working as expected. Full configuration:

Unity 2022.3.5f1

HDRP 14.0.8

Gaia Pro 2021 v3.4.0

HDRP Time Of Day v1.2.0

Cheers!